Price per person: € 343,-
(Room "Double room")
During the summer months, the pristine nature in the Ahrn Valley invites you into the mountains, easy as well as demanding hiking, mountain and walking trails invite beginners and trained mountaineers alike.
In the Ahrn Valley, the mountain trains Klausberg and Speikboden take hikers safely and comfortably to an elevation of 1.600 m. Here nature lovers will find an Alpine hiking area with spectacular views of the 80 mountains over 3000 metres.
• 7 overnights incl. half board
• 1 guided hike through a natural preserve
• Visit to the herb gardens at the “Getzlechenhof” with guide
• Admission fee for Castle Taufers – one of South Tyrol’s most impressive castles
• See Alpine treasures in the Mineral Museum in St. Johann. In addition, you will receive a little present from the mountains
• Train ride up and down the Klausberg